Monday, August 14, 2006

Update daw


I wanted to blog last Sunday's company outing held at All Hands beach resort in Subic and post some pics but I forgot that I saved our pics in my office PC.So tinamad na ko to write a blog about it.Besides nothing worth writing happened on that outing.I will post some of the pics here sometime.

When I was in Subic, I thought of dropping by sa gapo and probably meet some old friends but time was really limited.We were just there for a day.But I am keeping my fingers cross that before Xmas makadalaw man lang sa mga kaibigan ko na pagkatagal tagal ko ng hindi nakikita.I sent dang (my girl bestfriend in gapo)nga an SMS that I was in Subic a week ago.Sayang nga daw at hindi man lang kami nagkita.
---
Totally nawala na ang Internet access sa office pati Windows Messenger.Ang tanging website na naiwan ay ang wikipedia.com.mabuti na lang naiwan ito.This site is really informative.
---
Today is a monday and i am just stuck here at home doing nothing.I am actually on a vacation leave just for today.I cant go out dahil anglakas ng ulan so I just stayed at home, pig out ,listen to MP3s and watch DVDs.At siyempre matulog ng matulog.sana ganito na lang palagi ang buhay.
---
I was able to catch Philippine Idol last night.gayang gaya nga ang American idol.pati mga judges nagpapakatrying hard gayahin yung mga American judges.haha.Sana masubaybayan ko itong show na ito.
----
I have to end my blahs na at wala namang sense ang mga pinagsasabi ko.And before I forget, i changed my blog layout na.I hope you guys like it.

No comments: