Saturday, July 28, 2007

To my beloved.

Thank you for giving me a very special gift, which is a part of yourself. Meeting you and knowing you more each day is truly a celebration of my personhood.
Thank you for making me realized that truly loving another means letting go of all expectations.
Thank you for always reminding me to be compassionate and forgiving.I am now starting to believe that there is a goodness in every person.
I just want you to know that we are one in this travel.It is not just YOUR travel, it's OURS.we will reach our dreams, we will meet different people and we will learn a lot of things together.And everything will be done "nice and slow" as you say.

For all of these things and hundreds more, You will always be a part of me.And I will be forever thnakful for that.

No comments: