Friday, February 02, 2007

Current Addiction



I am currently watching Six Feet Under on DVD (complete collection) and I am loving it.I love the theme music, the characters and the plot.The series was able to present different faces of death and provide a fascinating look into a life that we all know exists but most of us have never explored.It's brilliant.Sana matapos ko ito before weekend.


QUOTABLE QUOTES

Ruth:I pity you Claire.You are under the mistaken impression that life owes you something. Well, you are in for some very harsh surprises.


Brenda: You know what I find interesting? If you lose a spouse, you're called a widow, or a widower. If
you're a child and you lose your parents, then you're an orphan. But what's the word to describe a parent
who loses a child? I guess that's just too fucking awful to even have a name.



Billy: That's the thing about Narcissus, it's not that he's so fucking in love with himself, because he isn't at all, he fucking hates himself. It's that without that reflection looking back at him... he doesn't exist.

Nate: Why do you treat me like shit all the time, Brenda?

Brenda: Because I've had a really fucked-up life and I need sarcasm to hide how ridiculously miserable I am!

More quotes on this site.

No comments: