Friday, September 16, 2005

Last Song Syndrome ito

I watched maalaala mo kaya (MMK) last night.The story was good, not really a tearjerker though like other episodes.But what struck me the most is the episode song , so i searched for the lyrics...

Goodbye's Not Forever (Heart & Geoff Episode On MMK)
Artist: Erik Santos
Album: Loving you now

I Never knew that our love would end this way
i thought this love could make it to forever
you said goodbye and you left me all alone
how can i live without your love
how can i carry on

Chorus
Baby,I Need Your love
i wish you were here to stay
cause here i am,please love me again
Bring Back our hearts forever

i asked myself
why you turned and walked away
please tell me how so that i can make you stay
but you said goodbye and you left me all alone
how can i live without your love
how can i carry on
(Repeat Chorus)

Ad LIB

Chorus
Baby,I Need Your Love
i wish you're here to stay
cause here i am, please love again
bring back our hearts together
but dont let this love of mine
keep longing for all the time
when you and ican build a dream forever

CODA
When you and i can share the love Forever

No comments: