Tuesday, April 04, 2006

when galera becomes laguna

I am back from vacation mode, hehe.You all know that I went on 2 day vacation leave (gee, its all over my blog).I did enjoy my leave however I was a little disappointed when I knew that the galera getaway will not push through.Unfortunately my college friends changed their plans and we ended up in some private pool somewhere in Pansol Laguna.I never been to galera that is why was really excited, you can just imagine the disappointment I felt.I thought I will really be upset the whole time but I was wrong - sobrang nagenjoy pa rin ako.

Only eight of my blockmates were able to make it - Rudy (class pres), Eugene, randy, Angel, Joan, Ice (but she's with her bf though), Florizel, and argel.Still I had fun.Btw,Most of them are working in call center just like me.So were group of 10 callboys and callgirls.

All the kodakan,kulitan, okrayan,sun-bathing, swimming, booze-drinking, food tripping,videoke galore,and dancing we're all that we need to get away from everything in the city.So these are the highlights of that Pansol Taralets reunion/gimik.

On day one, we wasted our time looking for a place na mura pero maganda.At siyempre kailangan 'yung may TV para mapanood ang Pinoy Big Brother.Dumayo pa ng Laguna manood ng PBB hehe.
Ang mamahal na ng private pool sa Laguna.'Yung nakuha namin is php9000, and we only stayed there from 10pm to 5 pm the next day.Buti na lang sinagot ni Rudy yung ibang expenses.On peak daw kasi ngayon,kaya kahit masama loob namin sa sobrang mahal niya, tumuloy pa rin kami.Nakakapanghinayang yung galera namin, kasi halos ganun din ang amount na magagastos.Natawa ko kay argel,because he kept on asking the whole time "ano kaya kung nasa galera tayo?"Disappointed din siyang katulad ko.hehe.So to cut it short, gabi na nung nakahanap kami ng place, it was 10pm na, tapos bumili pa at nagprepare pa kami ng food.We still had the chance to see Pinoy Big Brother. Congratulations keanna Reeves for winng PBB celebrity Edition.Fanatic hehe.
On 12 midnight till 6am swimming na, inuman tsismisan,at kuwentuhan.

We had this open forum, where everyone will have the chance to ask you personal question.At first I was really nervous kung ano tatanong nila.But I was also surprised myself that I was able to answer them directly, as in with all honestly.I will not divulge the questions they asked me but I am just so happy that naging totoo ko sa kanila.And I hope wala ngang makalabas sa mga sinabi ko sa kanila.

Then on day 2, we had some refresher Course on parlor games / Kiddie games.As in lahat yata ng larong pambata naisip namin dr. quack quack, shagidi shagidi,charades, pinoy henyo, one to three pass, agawan base, open the basket.Sobrang nakakatuwa.The rest of the day,were spent on picture taking, sobrang mga camera whore yung mga kasama ko.hehe.3 of them may digital cameras.
PLM CS BLK 3 Reunion
Somewhere in Pansol Laguna
April 1-2

We left laguna 4pm and I got home 9pm.manonood pa sana ako nung wedding special ni Claudine at raymart pero nakatulugan ko na.hehe.nagising na ko 12 pm the next day.
I almost forgot that it was Nicole's (my niece) Kiddie Birthday Party.She just turned one year old today.So from Bulacan I went to Valenzuela para umatand ng birthday party.Nakakatuwang, nakalungkot na umattend ng ganitong kiddie party.Nakakatuwa dahil napakaraming bata na sobrang kukulit. Pero attending a kiddie party like this will also remind me, that i am not getting any younger.May ganun?!
Tapos yung Jollibee mascot sabi ng ate ko may gusto daw sakin.Paano ba naman pagpasok na pagpasok niya lumapit kaagad sa akin at gusto akong ikiss.Tapos nung sumasayaw siya, lumapit uli sakin, lumuhod pa talaga, inaaya ako sumayaw.Pero magaling sumayaw yung mascot, dancer talaga. I have this feeling na bading yung nasa loob ng mascott na yun.hehe.pagkatapos ng birthday, diretso na ko apartment, natulog lang ng one hour then pasok na uli sa work.And here I am at work. Blogging as usual hehe.I so miss my officemates but not the toxic calls and irate callers that we have.=P
There , that's how I spent my weekend.=P

No comments: