Wednesday, March 29, 2006

of blog skin, idle time and da vinci code

i like the new look of my blog now.thanks to photokicho.com for the blogskin.I think the layout is nice though the butterfly background (or is that moth?) seems to be so feminine to me.hehe.What do u guys think?
---
We are receiving low volume of calls this week.so we really have a lot of idle time.That will explain why I still can do some crappy stuff like this.i love this life.Less stress for me. imagine just had two calls on my shift last Sunday.

But sometimes it is also not good when u have a lot of idle time and spend most of it surfing non work related websites.I am afraid that it may take my focus off and destroy my performance at work.Minsan pag may mahirap na call, bigla na lang nagblablangko ang isip ko.haha.
---
I was surprised to see Jam working here at the office.He is already at HR doing interviews and screening for applicants.jam is a friend and an orgmate(youth on Fire) back in college. I am just so happy to finally see someone familiar working here.
---
We might move out already from our current apartment and were looking for a new one.Paano sobrang init at hirap matulog ngaun dun.kahit saan naman yata.Were just going to consume our deposit and by mid April hopefully we will able to see a new crib.
---
I am currently reading The Vinci Code. I am planning to watch it on the big screen but i wanted to make sure that I read the book first.I heard a lot of raves about the book.Let me see kung ano meron dito.
---

No comments: