Friday, October 27, 2006

Twenty Pics

Maybe I was expecting too much because this is the first time I saw her performed live.
Regine Velasquez' 20th anniversary concert is not as fabulous as her R2K concert.But it is not bad either.May mga songs na kinilabutan talaga ako like The music of Goodbye and Love Me Again. She received a lot of standing ovations from the audience lalo na kung bumibirit siya.She even said na paos siya because that was the 2nd day.Some friends told me that they heard a lot of bad reviews.Mga detractors niya lang yun , I said.Let's just say the show was good enough.She was still able to show her vocal prowess.
And my sister enjoyed it.So ok na rin.Puno pa rin ang Araneta.Regine Velasquez is still Regine Velasquez. I am sorry ngaun ko lang mapopost ang pictures.Sira kasi PC ko sa bahay.


Enjoy some of the snapshots. More on my multiply site.

Moi and my sister


"Naaalala ko pa ang aking istorya mula nang ako'y magsimula. Unang awit na aking namemorya ay turo ni Mang Gerry. Habang nag-gigitara naman si Mommy V. Nais n'yo bang marinig?"


Ibalik ang kahapon, sandaling di mapapantayan Huwag sana nating itapon, pagmamahal na tapat


I'm yours exclusively Right now we live and breathe Each other



With the light that you give in, it's true I am shining on,all because of you

You kissed me with your eyes And in your arms I fly again




Now we're here together yesterday has passed Life is just beginning, close to you at last



Please love me again Love me again, I'll do anything for you



Ang pangarap ko'y nagmula sayo Sa iyong mundo ang puso ko'y nakalimot


Learning to love yourself, is the greatest love of all



I never knew what love was til I met you

No comments: