Wednesday, July 12, 2006

really bored

some things you would not care about


10 FIRSTS

first best friend: Jerome reyes ( funny that i was talking about bestfriends on my previous post)
first screen name: hendrix
first pet name: poochie
first piercing: Left ear.
first crush: Rhea relopez
first school: asinan elem school (gapo)
first house location: Sta. Rita Gapo
first kiss: My Mom, or my Dad... first romantic kiss? secret... hehehe.
first car: I dont have a car....I will get one soon

9 LASTS

last time you smoked: I dont smoke sorry
last food you ate: Champorado with Tuyo yum yum
last car ride: today, cab.
last movie you watched:Mga Pusang gala(VCD)
last phone call: my sister
last CD you listened to: some jazz collection
last song you listened to: i forgot the title, but its a jologs tagalog song
last words you said: I said thank you for calling TXU energy hehe

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS

dated a best friend: Yes.
been arrested: No.
been on TV: Yes.
eaten sushi: nah, i dont like Jap food, esp raw ones
cheated on your BF/GF: yes.
been on a blind date: Yes.
been out of the country: Nope.
been in love: Yes. Of Course...

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING

1. Clean white underwear
2. watch
3. A smile
4. an earing
5. stripe polo shirt
6. low rise jeans
7. a bracelet

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY

1. Went to my niece birthday paty
2. Browse photography sites
3. answered emails
4. read blogs
5. work work work
6. i went to Novaliches

5 FAVORITE THINGS

1. My cellphone
2. My old but dependable diskman
3. My PC at home
4. My newly bought 14" Sharp TV (i finally bought one)
5. Blogs

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST

1. Nanay
2. Ate liza
3. bes silgrid
4. karen/Mitch/ sarah

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1.have a family
2.shoot a film/documentary
3. Travel the world

2 CHOICES

vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate.
hugs or kisses: kisses.

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?

anyone, most esp those i havent seen for a long long time....

No comments: