Sunday, August 07, 2005

Teka nga ano daw?

Anglufet mo Diesel, talagang napansin mo talaga yung mga lyrics ng song na to.repost ko lang po ah.These are song lyrics that will make you say "teka nga ,ano daw?"


Changes In My Life by Mark Sherman
"I was not so happy being lonely living without you..."(of course!)

Saddest Song I Ever Heard by For Real
"Remember that song
It was your song
It was my song
It used to be our song(okay..okay..okay...)

Always by Erasure
Open your eyes
I seeYour eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open(I'm sure your eyes are open)

Not Your Ordinary Girl by Kyla...
Go ahead do your thing Im go now
Well let me get that number just in case you dont wonder
Boy you really wont quit and you're kinda kulet...(Wow, sosyal!)(Peace...Kyla fanatics)

Talk About Us by Jennifer Lopez
I saw you and fell in love
You saw me and fell in love, too
You and me
We fell in love with each other last night(Ahh..okay!)

No comments: